Qualification: MBA/PGDBM (Marketing) from reputed institute
Location: Worldmark, Gurugram
Experience: 3-9 years of relevant experience
- To prepare a Strategic Marketing Plan in line with BRLs Marketing plan for the asset. Obtain Senior Management sign off and report quarterly on performance.
- To prepare a Marketing / Promotional Business plan that delivers increase in revenue for retailers and foot fall to ultimately improve the return on investment for the retailers/mall developers/stakeholders.
- To support in planning and implementing marketing strategy including market intelligence, advertising and PR. Maintain and develop corporate brand & those of the various product / project / brands / offerings.
- To track bottom line results and be able to effectively demonstrate to the management the effectiveness of each event.
- To monitor sales and foot fall reporting and translate these results into meaningful reporting.
- To monitor campaigns actuals vis-à-vis budgets.
- To provide design support for internal communications (Operational Achievements etc.)
Qualification: Civil Engineering from reputed institute
Location: Aerocity, Delhi
Experience: 15-18 years of experience in Construction Projects
- Establishing Quality System at all the project sites and monitor its quality through site visits and quality audits, Conducting ISO audits of sites to enforce implementation.
- Implementing QMS based on ISO 9001-2008 and representing region for External quality audit.
- Developing Standard Operating Procedure for checking procedures for continuous improvement in Quality Management System. Prepare guidelines for assurance of quality for all construction activities. - Arranging and monitoring inspection process.
- Review the Project Specification & BOQ.
- Review, approve and monitor contractor's quality control and method system for adherence to specifications and contracts.
- Review and approve material as per project specifications and IS standards.
- Investigate the root cause of Non-Conformance and suggest corrective and preventive measures and Coordinate to resolve issues relating to QA & QC of all Sites
Experience: 3-8 years of relevant experience in Budgeting, Cash Flows and Business Modeling
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounting and performance accounting (MAPA) with variance analysis, finance review, Data for MBR, EC Presentation and other MIS.
- Preparation of Annual Operating Plan.
- Preparation of Business Models.
- Corporate MIS including BGB, Yield Master and deliverables to queries.
- Monthly preparation / updation of Commercial Asset portfolio's Rent Roll, detailing relevant KPIs (such as target rental, average rental, Asking rate on balance area to be leased, etc.) for management information and decision making.
- Managing Opex and capex budgets.
- To provide information and resolve Internal Auditor's queries with respect to MAPA.