1. Information about you - Your personal information such as your name, telephone, email id
2. Our interactions with you - A record of any interactions and correspondence between us such as any interactions you have with our team members and any interactions with us online or posts that refer to us on social media.
1. We use your personal information only for providing and improving the site. By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
2. We compile personally identifiable information when you submit the enquiry form on our website.
3. While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name.
4. When you submit a form, we ask for your name, email address and phone number apart from what you mention in your comments. Once the form is submitted and it reaches us, the information provided by you is saved in our database and is not shared with any third party.
5. We use this information to revert to your query and future reference, and to contact you about products & services.
We do not sell, rent or share personally identifiable information made available to us.
We share personally identifiable information to other companies or people only if,
We are committed to protecting your data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission and deletion. We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts, take appropriate security measures to protect your data in line with our policies.
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH THE LATEST NEWS STORIES